Modern, solidly-built and supremely functional - it can only be a Lamy. The glossy black lacquer of this fountain pen won't look out of place amongst your most stylish stationery, while the grip offers unique style with its rings of highly polished chrome, affording additional comfort and control. A secure spring-mounted clip holds fast to your shirt pocket when you're dashing about, ensuring your trustiest writing instrument remains to hand at all times.
- Fountain pen with a glossy black lacquer finish
- 14kt bi-colour gold nib
- Spring-mounted clip made of solid, high gloss polished stainless steel
- Screw close cap
- Black lacquer grip with polished chrome rings
- Locking system to hold cap in place while posted
- Comes with 1 x blue ink cartridge and 1 x Z27 ink converter
- Lamy gift box
- 2 year international warranty on manufacturing defects
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.