Modern, solidly-built and supremely functional - it can only be a Lamy. The glossy black lacquer of this fountain pen won't look out of place amongst your most stylish stationery, while the grip offers unique style with its deep brown colour and naturally grained finish, affording additional comfort and control. A secure spring-mounted clip holds fast to your shirt pocket when you're dashing about, ensuring your trustiest writing instrument remains to hand at all times.
- Gloss black lacquer with chrome trim
- Briar wood grip section
- 14k gold bi-colour nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Screw close cap
- Cap clicks securely into place when posted
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 143mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 163mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 26g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.