Ink Color: Blue
The perfect introduction to handwriting for young children. The Lamy abc fountain pen was developed to help little hands learn to hold a pen correctly, and features an ergonomic rubber grip to ensure relaxed, natural finger positioning. Features funky details such as the sculpted top end and wooden barrel, while the name sticker on the cap helps to prevent it getting lost. Never has learning to write been so easy - or so much fun!
- Maple wood barrel with blue plastic trim
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Designed with consultation with educational experts
- Ergonomic rubber grip section
- Click close cap
- Stickers provided to add name/initials to cap and end button
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions (closed): L 133mm x D 13.4mm
- Dimensions (open): L 125mm x D 13.4mm
- Weight: 12g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.