Ink Color: Blue
A bold cigar-shaped profile epitomises the Laban Taroko giving a distinguished Statesmanlike appeal. Named for the stunning National Park in Taiwan (the country where Laban is made) and meaning ‘magnificent’ in the local Truku dialect, these pens certainly live up to their moniker. Its distinctive oversize design made of lightweight, durable resin ensures this fountain pen is nimble in the hand and perfectly balanced, despite its size. Finished in the uniquely beautiful Marble Gorge colourway and completed with polished gold trim, the Laban Taroko will become your favourite pen in no time.
- Blue "Marble Gorge" resin cap and barrel with polished gold trim
- Laban logo on centre ring
- Two-tone stainless steel nib
- Fluted grip section for comfort and control
- Screw close cap
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- 1 year international warranty against manufacturing defects
- Presented in Laban branded gift box
- Dimensions: L 145mm x D 16mm (D taken at widest point of cap)
Laban was established in 1981 by John Hu and his brother Charles, with the aim of producing high-quality sterling silver and platinum-plated pens. Their range has an opulent feel, using luxurious materials such as leather, silver, wood and Swarovski crystals. Distinctive styles include the ‘Mento’ with its marble effect hand turned resin, and the ‘Maya’ with a sterling silver lattice. Laban produces one of our bestsellers, a sterling silver ballpoint pen with a traditional fluted end. Laban takes international refills.