Treat yourself to a little luxury with this pair of 925 sterling silver Laban pens. Fluted detailing down the barrels combines with an angular top end to create smart, retro style. The fountain pen features a durable iridium-tipped nib with gold plate highlights, and both pens are as much a pleasure to write with as they are to behold.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message.
- Made from 925 sterling silver, UK hallmarked
- Medium Iridium nib made in Germany
- 1 year guarantee
- 1 international short black fountain pen ink cartridge
- Ballpoint writes in black
- Laban-branded gift box
Laban was established in 1981 by John Hu and his brother Charles, with the aim of producing high-quality sterling silver and platinum-plated pens. Their range has an opulent feel, using luxurious materials such as leather, silver, wood and Swarovski crystals. Distinctive styles include the ‘Mento’ with its marble effect hand turned resin, and the ‘Maya’ with a sterling silver lattice. Laban produces one of our bestsellers, a sterling silver ballpoint pen with a traditional fluted end. Laban takes international refills.