Ink Color: Blue
An imperious writing instrument with impressive dimensions and detail. The Laban Latte Ocean features a marbled resin barrel accented by gold plated detail giving an opulent flavour to this pen. The chunky barrel feels remarkably nimble in the hand, making it ideal for expressive mark making. This fountain pen comes complete with an oversized nib and iridium tip.
- Made from hand turned Italian resin
- Stainless steel nib with iridium tip made by Bock of Germany
- Inlaid gold branded button in cap
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge (standard international short size)
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Laban gift box
- One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 150mm x D 16mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 173mm x D 16mm
- Diameter taken at widest point (not including clip)
- Weight: 35g
Laban was established in 1981 by John Hu and his brother Charles, with the aim of producing high-quality sterling silver and platinum-plated pens. Their range has an opulent feel, using luxurious materials such as leather, silver, wood and Swarovski crystals. Distinctive styles include the ‘Mento’ with its marble effect hand turned resin, and the ‘Maya’ with a sterling silver lattice. Laban produces one of our bestsellers, a sterling silver ballpoint pen with a traditional fluted end. Laban takes international refills.