Get creative with the Kaweco Kalligrafie Set. Utilising the popular Kaweco Skyline Sport as the base pen, the chunky profile has a presence in the hand making it a real joy to hold. The set has four distinct nib sizes to create differing writing styles and line widths. Made from durable injection moulded plastic and presented in an attractive nostalgic metal tin, this calligraphy set is ideal for beginners and the practiced hand alike.
- Kaweco Skyline pen features black octagonal barrel with chrome logo, tip and button detailing, and screw close cap.
- Set includes 1 fountain pen, 3 additional calligraphy nibs, 3 protective rubber caps, 2 boxes of black ink cartridges and a beginner's guide to calligraphy.
- Stainless steel engraved Kaweco nibs, in sizes: 1.1mm, 1.5mm, 1.9mm & 2.3mm.
- Comes in Kaweco 'Nostalgic' tin gift box.
- Pen dimensions: Closed L 108mm x D 15mm
- Pen dimensions: Open L 128mm x D 15mm
Kaweco pens, established in Heidelberg Germany since 1883, started out as a specialist in wooden dip pens and today are renowned for their iconic pocket fountain pens. The pocket sized Sport was designed for ladies, officers and sportsmen as a ‘carry anywhere pen’. Its unique hexagonal appearance is much loved, the design remaining unchanged since 1911. Their retro styling carries through to the packaging, with many pens displayed in a vintage tin with old-school iconography.