Simple, elegant, eye-catching, Graf von Faber-Castell's Tamitio collection brings style and functionality together. The Black Edition matches a matte black lacquer barrel with fine ribbed pattern and matte black PVD coated trim, bringing stealthy, modern design to the fore-front of this writing instruments appeal. The black PVD-plated stainless steel nib, and spring-loaded clip ensure that this fountain pen's raison d'être is not forgotten. A must-have pen for any collection.
- Matte black lacquer with matte black PVD coated trim
- Barrel features ribbed lined pattern
- Black stainless steel medium nib
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Suitable for use with standard international short ink cartridges
- Spring-loaded clip
- Cap clicks securely into place when posted
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Comes with free gift: Graf von Faber-Castell ink bottle. Colour selected at random
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 11.3mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 155mm x D 11.3mm
- Weight: 45g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.