Ink Color: Black
Matching timeless design and high-shine rhodium-plated trim the Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche has a refined, luxurious appeal. Hand-engraved by master craftsman to give the distinctive wave effect finish on the precious resin barrel, every writing instrument is unique. Each detail has been thought of, with fluted cap-edge engraving, spring-loaded clip and laser etched logo, providing a premium finish. Finished with a gently tapered grip section for maximum comfort and control, this rollerball pen will deliver a lifetime of writing enjoyment.
- Warm brown precious resin barrel with rhodium plated trim
- Barrel hand engraved with wave pattern
- Comes with black ink refill
- Spring-loaded clip
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 131mm x D 10.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 162mm x D 10.5mm
- Weight: 33g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.