Ink Color: Black
Timelessly styled, beautifully made and the height of luxury. The Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Anello collection is delicately balanced and expertly finished. The dark Grenadilla wood barrel is adorned with delicate platinum-plated rings, for which the collection is named; “Anello” meaning ring in Italian. Each detail has been thought of, with fluted cap-edge engraving, spring-loaded clip and laser etched logo, providing a premium finish. Finished with a gently tapered grip section for maximum comfort and control, this rollerball pen will deliver a lifetime of writing enjoyment.
- Grenadilla wood barrel with platinum plated trim
- Barrel features fine platinum-plated rings
- Comes with black ink refill
- Spring-loaded clip
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 11mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 172mm x D 11mm
- Weight: 47g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.