Timelessly styled, beautifully made and the height of luxury. The Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Anello collection is delicately balanced and expertly finished. The glossy black lacquer barrel is adorned with delicate platinum-plated rings, for which the collection is named; “Anello” meaning ring in Italian. Finished with a hand-made, 18k bi-colour gold nib, this fountain pen will deliver a lifetime of writing enjoyment.
- Gloss black lacquer barrel with platinum plated trim
- Barrel features fine platinum-plated rings
- 18k bi-colour gold nib
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Suitable for use with standard international short ink cartridges
- Spring-loaded clip
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Comes with free gift: Graf von Faber-Castell ink bottle. Colour selected at random
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 11mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 172mm x D 11mm
- Weight: 43g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.