Ink Color: Black
“That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”
Neil Armstrong - July 20, 1969
Honouring 50 years since man first landed on the moon, Fisher Space have crafted this special edition bullet pen to celebrate the achievement of the NASA astronauts aboard Apollo 11. Engraved with a 50th anniversary commemoration and a landing bald eagle to represent Apollo 11’s mission emblem, this ballpoint pen features the same pressurised refill which enabled the Apollo 11 astronauts to write in space. Presented in matt black lacquer and finished with a polished gold grip section and matching clip, this pocket sized pen is ideal for any astro-nut!
- Commemorative special edition celebrating 50th anniversary of the moon landing
- Engraved with eagle design and commemorative text
- Matt black lacquer with polished gold grip
- Stainless steel socket prevents leaks whilst delivering instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- The Fisher Space Pen will write: At any angle, even upside down. In extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC. In the gravity-free vacuum of space. Underwater, on wet paper, over grease. Writes without EVER drying out
- Writes in black
- Compact design
- Supplied in a commemorative 50th Anniversary Apollo 11 box
- Capped length is 9.5cm, extended length is 13.5cm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
The pressurised ink cartridge of the Fisher Space pen allows you to write at any angle, in extreme temperatures and in zero gravity. The Bullet pen is the flagship product, fitting neatly into a pocket and on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. We think it makes a great gift for gadget lovers, keen travellers or a best man. The bullet pen comes with or without a clip, in a deluxe version with rubber grip or stylus (the Capacitive). We stock the thixtropic ink refill, enabling the pen to write 3 times longer.