Ink Color: Black
“That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”
Neil Armstrong - July 20, 1969
Honouring 50 years since man first landed on the moon, Fisher Space have crafted this special edition bullet pen to celebrate the achievement of the NASA astronauts aboard Apollo 11. Engraved with a 50th anniversary commemoration and a landing bald eagle to represent Apollo 11’s mission emblem, this ballpoint pen features the same pressurised refill which enabled the Apollo 11 astronauts to write in space. Presented in matt black lacquer and finished with a polished gold grip section and matching clip, this pocket sized pen is ideal for any astro-nut!
- Commemorative special edition celebrating 50th anniversary of the moon landing
- Engraved with eagle design and commemorative text
- Matt black lacquer with polished gold grip
- Stainless steel socket prevents leaks whilst delivering instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- The Fisher Space Pen will write: At any angle, even upside down. In extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC. In the gravity-free vacuum of space. Underwater, on wet paper, over grease. Writes without EVER drying out
- Writes in black
- Compact design
- Supplied in a commemorative 50th Anniversary Apollo 11 box
- Capped length is 9.5cm, extended length is 13.5cm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
The pressurised ink cartridge of the Fisher Space pen allows you to write at any angle, in extreme temperatures and in zero gravity. The Bullet pen is the flagship product, fitting neatly into a pocket and on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. We think it makes a great gift for gadget lovers, keen travellers or a best man. The bullet pen comes with or without a clip, in a deluxe version with rubber grip or stylus (the Capacitive). We stock the thixtropic ink refill, enabling the pen to write 3 times longer.
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri are despatched the same day (except on a bank holiday), even if your order has personalisation. Orders placed after 3pm, at the weekend or on a bank holiday are despatched next working day.
UK: We use a Royal Mail tracked service. Standard delivery is free and takes 2 to 5 working days, Premium is £3 and takes 1 to 2 working days. Next working day is £6 and is delivered by 1pm (requires a signature).
International: All international deliveries are passed to your national delivery service. Deliveries to Europe (£6) take 3 to 7 working days, and Rest of the World (£10) takes 7 to 10 working days.
If you are unhappy with your items, they can be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund. The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. Items that have been personalised cannot be returned unless they are faulty. Items purchased for Christmas can be returned by 15th January for a refund, as long as all our other returns criteria are met
Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email email@example.com. If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund your postage up to the cost of 1st class recorded Royal Mail. If you are sending items from abroad, please call us for a delivery quote