Ink Color: Black
Portable and durable, the Fisher Space Pocket Tec will become your on-the-go pen of choice. With Fisher Space's patented sealed and pressurised ink system, this ballpoint pen will write a smooth reliable line, even in the most extreme of temperatures and on almost any surface. When closed, the miniature size makes this pen perfect for popping in a bag or pocket, but when the cap is posted for writing, the pen is full length and beautifully balanced. Crafted from rugged anodised aluminium to withstand whatever life throws at you and finished in an eye catching metallic red, the Pocket Tec is your new travelling must have.
- Metallic red finish
- Anodised aluminium construction; light-weight and durable
- Stainless steel socket prevents leaks whilst delivering instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- Compact design
- Capped length is 10cm, extended length is 13.9cm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- The Fisher Space Pen will write: at any angle, even upside down. In extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC. In the gravity-free vacuum of space. Underwater, on wet paper, over grease. Writes without EVER drying out
- Writes in black
The pressurised ink cartridge of the Fisher Space pen allows you to write at any angle, in extreme temperatures and in zero gravity. The Bullet pen is the flagship product, fitting neatly into a pocket and on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. We think it makes a great gift for gadget lovers, keen travellers or a best man. The bullet pen comes with or without a clip, in a deluxe version with rubber grip or stylus (the Capacitive). We stock the thixtropic ink refill, enabling the pen to write 3 times longer.