Ink Color: Black
Built to withstand the harshest conditions, the Fisher Space Clutch Ballpoint Pen is perfect for whatever life throws at you. Originally designed to be used in the oil industry, the chunky hexagonal grip ensures a firm grasp on your pen even through thick gloves. With Fisher Space's patented sealed and pressurised ink system, this ballpoint pen will write a smooth reliable line, even in the most extreme of temperatures and on almost any surface. Constructed from anodised aluminium, this rugged pen is lightweight and durable, with a sturdy reinforced clip, ideal for taking on your writing tasks in the toughest environments.
- Matt black finish
- Anodised aluminium construction; light-weight and durable
- Chunky hexaginal grip section
- Easy to use click mechanism
- Writes in black ink
- Stainless steel socket prevents leaks whilst delivering instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- Dimensions: L 137mm x D 12mm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- The Fisher Space Pen will write: at any angle, even upside down. In extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC. In the gravity-free vacuum of space. Underwater, on wet paper, over grease. Writes without EVER drying out
- Fisher Space branded box with textured diamond plate pattern
The pressurised ink cartridge of the Fisher Space pen allows you to write at any angle, in extreme temperatures and in zero gravity. The Bullet pen is the flagship product, fitting neatly into a pocket and on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. We think it makes a great gift for gadget lovers, keen travellers or a best man. The bullet pen comes with or without a clip, in a deluxe version with rubber grip or stylus (the Capacitive). We stock the thixtropic ink refill, enabling the pen to write 3 times longer.