Ink Color: Black
The Fisher Space Pen is both a design classic as well as a revolutionary pen. Its sealed, pressurised ink system allows it to write a smooth reliable line, even in the most extreme of temperatures and on almost any surface. The Astronaut line was used on many space missions, including NASA's Apollo 7. Finished in sleek shining chrome and utilising a simple push button mechanism, with a separate retract button on the side, the Astronaut Pen is a great pen for any occasion.
- One hand activation - click the pen cap to activate mechanism
- Button on side of pen retracts refill
- Chrome plated pen body
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- The Fisher Space Pen will write: At any angle, even upside down. In extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC. In the gravity-free vacuum of space. Underwater, on wet paper, over grease. Writes without EVER drying out
- Pen dimensions: L 130mm x D 9.5mm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Supplied in a Fisher Space branded gift box
- Writes in black
The pressurised ink cartridge of the Fisher Space pen allows you to write at any angle, in extreme temperatures and in zero gravity. The Bullet pen is the flagship product, fitting neatly into a pocket and on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. We think it makes a great gift for gadget lovers, keen travellers or a best man. The bullet pen comes with or without a clip, in a deluxe version with rubber grip or stylus (the Capacitive). We stock the thixtropic ink refill, enabling the pen to write 3 times longer.