Ink Color: Black
The Fisher Space Pen is both a design classic as well as a revolutionary pen. Its sealed, pressurised ink system allows it to write a smooth reliable line, even in the most extreme of temperatures and on almost any surface. The stylish streamlined Cap-O-Matic ballpoint pen can be used with one hand; utilising the simple push button cap to extend and retract the writing tip. Made from raw brass which will gain a gorgeous patina with time and completed with shining chrome trim, this is a must have for any stationery collection.
- Raw brass with polished chrome trim
- Brass will develop unique patina over time
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Cap activated push button mechanism
- Thixotropic ink enables the pen to write 3x longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- Pressurised refill allows the pen to write: at any angle, even upside down; in extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC; in the gravity-free vacuum of space; underwater, on wet paper; & over grease.
- Presented in Fisher Space gift box
- Made in USA
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 135mm x D 9mm
- Weight: 18g
The pressurised ink cartridge of the Fisher Space pen allows you to write at any angle, in extreme temperatures and in zero gravity. The Bullet pen is the flagship product, fitting neatly into a pocket and on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. We think it makes a great gift for gadget lovers, keen travellers or a best man. The bullet pen comes with or without a clip, in a deluxe version with rubber grip or stylus (the Capacitive). We stock the thixtropic ink refill, enabling the pen to write 3 times longer.