Ink Color: Black
The Fisher Space Pen, also known as the Bullet, is both a design classic as well as a revolutionary pen. Its sealed, pressurised ink system allows it to write a smooth reliable line, even in the most extreme of temperatures and on almost any surface.
- Capped ballpoint design. Pocket size when closed. Full length when posted.
- Vibrant Tahitian blue finish
- Chrome trim
- Made from tungsten carbide
- Stainless steel socket prevents leaks whilst delivering instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- The Fisher Space Pen will write: At any angle, even upside down. In extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC. In the gravity-free vacuum of space. Underwater, on wet paper, over grease. Writes without EVER drying out
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Presented in Fisher Space gift box
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 97mm x D 10mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 137mm x D 10mm
- Diameter taken at widest point of barrel (not including clip)
- Weight: 25g