Ink Color: Black
If you've always lusted after a Ferrari, today's your lucky day. Cross have teamed up with Scuderia Ferrari, racing arm of the Italian thoroughbred sports car manufacturer, to produce this collector's edition of the Cross Century II. Decked out in classic Ferrari colours, this ballpoint pen has a look and feel reminiscent of Ferrari’s sleekest racing car. The perfect gift for any petrol head or car fanatic.
- Titanium grey lacquer with polished black trim
- ‘Scuderia Ferrari’ logo written around barrel
- Clip features ‘Scuderia Ferrari’ badge
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Twist mechanism
- Official licensed Ferrari product
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 140mm x D 9mm
- Weight: 28g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).