Ink Color: Black
Influenced by some of the world’s most iconic and awe inspiring natural landscapes, the Wanderlust collection from Cross will spark your imagination and awaken your inherent curiosity to explore the world at large. Taking inspiration from the rugged outcrops and crashing waves of the Maltese coastlines, ‘Malta’ captures the essence of crystal clear seas and long sunny days in undulating blues married with deep-etched gold lines and gold plated trim. Utilising the classic Century II design, this fountain pen features a super smooth, stainless steel nib section, a subtly ridged grip section for extra stability and a streamlined profile, ensuring the pen sits comfortably in the hand. A must have for any intrepid traveller.
- Pearlescent white lacquer with blue design
- Inspired by crystal blue seas surrounding Malta
- Gold plated trim
- Gold plated, stainless steel nib
- Ridged grip section for extra stability
- Comes with two black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (closed): L 136mm x D 10mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).