Ink Color: Black
Influenced by some of the world’s most iconic and awe inspiring natural landscapes, the Wanderlust collection from Cross will spark your imagination and awaken your inherent curiosity to explore the world at large. Taking inspiration from the rocky peaks and icy summits of the Himalayas, ‘Everest’ captures the essence of jagged mountaintops and blinding white snow in slate grey streaks married with deep-etched silver lines and polished black trim. Utilising the classic Century II design, this rollerball pen features the super smooth, gel ink 'Selectip' refill, a subtly ridged grip section for extra stability and a streamlined profile, ensuring the pen sits comfortably in the hand. A must have for any intrepid traveller.
- Pearlescent white lacquer with slate grey design
- Inspired by Mt. Everest in the Himalayas
- Polished black trim
- Fitted with black gel ink refill
- Ridged grip section for extra stability
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 9.7mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 150mm x D 9.7mm
- Weight: 29g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).