Ink Color: Black
Influenced by some of the world’s most iconic and awe inspiring natural landscapes, the Wanderlust collection from Cross will spark your imagination and awaken your inherent curiosity to explore the world at large. Taking inspiration from the wind-swept hollows and undulating outlines of the Arizona Desert, ‘Antelope Canyon’ captures the essence of colourful sandstone caverns and engulfing arid heat in fiery orange tones married with deep-etched gold lines and rose gold trim. Utilising the classic Century II design, this fountain pen features a super smooth, stainless steel nib section, a subtly ridged grip section for extra stability and a streamlined profile, ensuring the pen sits comfortably in the hand. A must have for any intrepid traveller.
- Pearlescent white lacquer with orange design
- Inspired by Antelope Canyon in Arizona, USA
- Rose gold trim
- Rose gold, stainless steel nib
- Ridged grip section for extra stability
- Comes with two black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 9.7mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 152mm x D 9.7mm
- Weight: 23g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).