Ink Color: Black
The epitome of style and sophistication, the Cross Townsend exudes classical art deco styling coupled with precision craftsmanship. Glossy black lacquer is matched with precious rhodium trim and brings an air of traditional elegance to this fountain pen. With a wide profile and weighty yet balanced feel, the Cross Townsend is perfect for larger hands. Featuring a 18k solid gold nib and gently fluted grip section, this pen has been designed for a lifetime of smooth, effortless writing. The distinct design and professional feel have made this the pen of choice for several American Presidents.
- Gloss black lacquer finish with rhodium plated trim
- Two-tone 18k solid gold nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 149mm x D 10.9mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 158mm x D 10.9mm
- Weight: 37g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).