Three in one - simply twist to switch between a black ballpoint, red ballpoint and 0.5mm pencil. For touchscreen devices, the Cross Tech3+ also features a stylus tip which can be removed to reveal an eraser underneath, or switched with a standard non-stylus tip. The brushed forest green finish is completed with an intricate diamond etched pattern and matched with polished green trim to create a striking and modern writing instrument.
- Multifunction ballpoint pen with touchscreen stylus tip
- Forest green lacquer with matching trim
- Diamond etched finish with engraving window on cap
- Fitted with black ballpoint, red ballpoint & 0.5mm pencil
- Twist mechanism
- Stylus cap works with all popular smartphones and tablet computers
- Stylus cap can be switched with provided standard cap
- Eraser hidden under screw-off end cap
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 136mm x D 9.5mm
- Weight: 22g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).