Ink Color: Black
The unique slide-open capless design of the Cross Edge lets you unleash creative ideas without worrying about misplacing the cap. Blue Camo is matched with polished black trim to create a striking and sophisticated finish. The chunky profile, tapering towards the writing tip, sits comfortably in the hand, whilst the gel ink rollerball refill glides effortlessly across the page.
- Camouflage lacquer in blue tones with black trim
- Fitted with black gel ink refill
- Unique pull / push opening mechanism
- Capless design
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (open): L 144mm x D 15mm
- Dimensions (closed): L 127mm x D 15mm
- Weight: 30g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).