Ink Color: Black
The Coventry mixes classic Cross style with a strong profile to provide a bold and sophisticated writing instrument. The medium sized barrel and pleasing weight in the hand makes the Cross Coventry a firm favourite for every day. Matching glossy red lacquer with polished chrome trim, this ballpoint pen has plenty of professional appeal.
- Red lacquer with chrome trim
- Twist mechanism
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 140mm x D 12.4mm
- Diameter taken at widest point of barrel (not including clip)
- Weight: 30g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).