First conceived in 1946, the slimline silhouette of the Classic Century serves to this day as an icon of mid-century modern design. Presented in a brushed grey metallic finish and with micro-knurl detailing at the grip, the pen set's contemporary industrial inspiration are immediately apparent. Its unique bi-directional rotation system advances and retracts the writing tip with a simple twist.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message
- Brushed dark grey metallic finish
- Micro knurl detailed grip for improved comfort and control
- Twist mechanism
- Pen fitted with black ink refill
- Pencil uses 0.7mm leads
- Pencil features eraser hidden under end cap
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Ballpoint pen dimensions: L 133mm x D 7.5mm
- Pencil dimensions: L 133mm x D 7.5mm
- Ballpoint pen weight: 17g
- Pencil weight: 17g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).