Ink Color: Black
First conceived in 1946, the slim line silhouette of the Classic Century serves to this day as an icon of mid-century modern design. Suitable for diaries and small bags, this sleek fountain pen features a click off cap and premium quality stainless steel nib for a superior writing experience. Lightweight and elegant, the Cross Classic Century Fountain Pen is perfectly balanced for smaller hands. The brushed metallic rose gold finish is completed with an intricate diamond etched pattern and matched with polished black trim to create a striking and modern writing instrument.
- Brushed rose gold with black trim
- Diamond etched finish with engraving window on cap
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 133mm x D 9.5mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 147mm x D 9.5mm
- Weight: 15g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).