Ink Color: Black
First conceived in 1946, the slimline silhouette of the Classic Century serves to this day as an icon of mid-century modern design. The Classic Century design finished in opulent 10k filled and rolled gold has been amended for use in this desk set; removing the clip to create a streamlined writing instrument for placing into the accompanying desk stand. The sumptuous wooden desk stand features two pen holders and a metal plate for personalisation to make this a truly special gift.
- 10k filled/rolled gold pen & pencil
- Desk stand made from polished Walnut wood
- Pen fitted with black ink refill
- Pencil uses 0.7mm leads
- Pen & Pencil utilise twist mechanism
- Pencil features eraser hidden under end cap
- Set includes desk stand with two pen holders and metal plate for personalisation
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Pen & pencil dimensions: L 133mm x D 7.5mm
- Pen & pencil weight: 17g
- Desk stand dimensions: L 285mm x W 75mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).