The Century II adapts the Classic Century with more prominent contours and a slightly wider barrel, bringing a more modern look and feel whilst still invoking the essence of mid-twentieth-century design.
- Hallmarked 925 sterling silver
- 18k gold rhodium-plated medium nib
- Click-off cap
- Comes with two black ink cartridges
- Presnted in Cross gift box
- Compatible with Cross screw-in fountain pen ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Lifetime guarantee against mechanical faults
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 11mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).