Ink Color: Black
Sleek art-deco inspired lines create a flowing feature of the Cross Calais. The sleek monochrome finish of matte black lacquer and gloss black trim create a bold look which complements the simplistic styling. Lightweight and durable, the Calais is a modern classic. Presnted in a set with 6 black ink cartridges, this fountain pen is an ideal gift for any budding writer.
- Matte black lacquer barrel and cap with gloss black trim
- Medium black stainless steel nib
- Comes with 6 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Cross box
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (closed): L 137mm x D 12mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).