Ink Color: Black
Make literature not war. Working together with Liberty United, Cross are manufacturing these unique writing instruments to help protect at risk American children from gun violence. This collector’s edition Calais ballpoint pen has been created as a striking reminder of the illegal gun removed from circulation to make it. Finished in sleek matte black lacquer with polished black PVD trim and marked with the serial number of the gun that was dismantled to produce it, the Calais is like a phoenix rising from the ashes; something truly beautiful created from destruction. Completed with splashes of safety orange and a blackened disk of steel featuring Liberty United’s logo, made from the very same gun and embedded into the end cap. The sale of every Cross Calais Liberty United Collector’s Edition Ballpoint Pen helps charities supporting American children affected by gun crime and takes another illegal gun off the streets.
- Matte black lacquer barrel
- Polished black PVD trim with safety orange accents
- Each pen marked with the unique serial number of the gun removed from circulation
- Blackened steel moniker embedded in end cap
- Every pen sold funds charities supporting children affected by gun crime and the destruction of further illegal guns
- Twist mechanism
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 135mm x D 12.8mm
- Diameter taken at widest point of barrel (not including clip)
- Weight: 36g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).