The simplicity of pure chrome and gold accents carries this Cross pen set with confidence and style. The Bailey's defining feature is an original engraved centre band, which brings the fine detailing typically associated with pricier pens at exceptional value. Zoom in to see the finely-engraved fountain pen nib. Comes with a leather pouch for the complete gift set.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message.
- Cross pen set accompanied by Online leather pen case
- Genuine brown leather pen case fits 2 standard pens up to 14 cm
- Twist-action ballpoint pen
- Ballpoint pen writes in black ink
- Fountain pen features stainless steel medium nib
- Fountain pen comes with 2 black ink cartrodges
- Fountain pen can be fitted with a converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Pens come presented in a premium Cross gift box
- Cross pens have a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).