Ink Color: Black
Utilising the much loved Cross Bailey design, the Bailey Light does away with the heavy all-metal construction in favour of a more lightweight, glossy resin finish, leaving it nimble and dextrous in the hand. The signature engraved centre band in polished chrome remains showcasing Cross’ eye for fine detailing, typically associated with pricier pens. Featuring the signature curvaceous profile of the standard Cross Bailey, and super smooth, stainless steel nib, this fountain pen is a must for any pen collection.
- Black with chrome trim
- Lightweight resin construction
- Deep cut engraved centre band
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 137mm x D 11.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 153mm x D 11.5mm
- Weight: 20g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).