The combination of deep, ‘jewel-like’ blue lacquer and chrome accents gives this Cross pen set a subtle touch of opulent luxury. The Bailey's defining feature is an original engraved centre band, which brings the fine detailing typically associated with pricier pens at exceptional value. With ballpoint and rollerball presented in a premium Cross gift box, this pen set is ideal for any occasion.
- If engraving is chosen, both pens will be engraved with the same message
- Rich blue lacquer with polished chrome trim
- Deep cut engraved centre band
- Both pens write in black ink
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Rollerball dimensions (Closed): L 137mm x D 11.5mm
- Ballpoint dimensions: L 135mm x D 11.5mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).