Ink Color: Black
New from Cross, the diamond etched finish complements beautifully with the rose gold lacquer and black trim to create a striking and modern writing instrument. Ergonomics were the priority in the design of the Cross ATX Rollerball Pen. Sleek, contemporary styling and a comfortable, medium-size barrel make them as much of a pleasure to have as they are to hold.
- Rose gold lacquer finish with lustrous black trim
- Diamond etched finish with engraving window on cap
- Comfortable medium-diameter barrel
- Fitted with black gel ink refill
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 12.3mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 141mm x D 12.3mm
- Weight: 32g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).