Crafted to endure, the Conklin Duragraph fountain pen is the majestic writing instrument you’ve been yearning for. Following the same oversize design aesthetics of the original 1920’s Duragraph, the modern collection is substantial in size and offers a unique presence in the hand. Created from handmade lightweight resin, this fountain pen is still nimble in the hand and perfectly balanced, despite its size. Featuring a distinctive Amber finish and superior stainless steel nib, the Conklin Duragraph will be the highlight of your collection.
- Amber handmade resin barrel and cap with chrome trim
- Conklin logo on end cap and centre ring
- Stainless steel nib
- Gently fluted grip section
- Screw-close cap
- Includes ink converter, 1 blue ink cartridge & 1 black ink cartridge
- Presented in Conklin gift box
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions – Closed: 140mm x 13mm
- Dimensions – Posted: 175mm x 13mm
- Weight: 25g
Conklin pens is a true American brand, founded in 1898 by Roy Conklin, an inventor from Ohio. They made their name in the early 1900s with the development of the Crescent filler pen, famously adopted by Mark Twain. Their Duragraph and All-American ranges, developed in the 20s and 30s, offer an affordably priced option for a marbled resin pen. Fountain pens are available in a fine, medium and stub nib and take international cartridges whilst ballpoints accept "Parker style" refills.