Originally designed with great value and superior quality in mind, the current Conklin All American fountain still holds true to these ideals. Created in a reflection of the vintage design, the modern counterpart is oversize, yet the gently tapered barrel allows for the large pen to be perfectly balanced when held. Featuring a superior stainless steel nib and sturdy, lightweight construction, this pen is suitable for men and women alike. Finished in bright, contemporary 'Lapis Blue' resin with gold trim, the All American Fountain Pen is sure to stand out from the crowd.
- Blue handmade resin barrel and cap with gold trim
- Conklin logo on clip and etched into the barrel
- Stainless steel nib
- Gently fluted grip section
- Screw-close cap
- Includes ink converter, 1 blue ink cartridge & 1 black ink cartridge
- Presented in Conklin gift box
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions – Closed: 144mm x 15.5mm
- Dimensions – Posted: 170mm x 15.5mm
- Weight: 28g
Conklin pens is a true American brand, founded in 1898 by Roy Conklin, an inventor from Ohio. They made their name in the early 1900s with the development of the Crescent filler pen, famously adopted by Mark Twain. Their Duragraph and All-American ranges, developed in the 20s and 30s, offer an affordably priced option for a marbled resin pen. Fountain pens are available in a fine, medium and stub nib and take international cartridges whilst ballpoints accept "Parker style" refills.