Ink Color: Black
The Fisher Space Pen, also known as the Bullet, is both a design classic as well as a revolutionary pen. Its sealed, pressurised ink system allows it to write a smooth reliable line, even in the most extreme of temperatures and on almost any surface.
- The ballpoint is made from tungsten carbide
- Stainless steel socket prevents leaks whilst delivering instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- The Fisher Space Pen will write: At any angle, even upside down. In extreme conditions from -20ºC to +200ºC. In the gravity-free vacuum of space. Underwater, on wet paper, over grease. Writes without EVER drying out
- Compact design
- Capped length is 9.5cm, extended length is 13.5cm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Supplied in a compact Fisher Space branded plastic case
- Writes in black
The pressurised ink cartridge of the Fisher Space pen allows you to write at any angle, in extreme temperatures and in zero gravity. The Bullet pen is the flagship product, fitting neatly into a pocket and on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. We think it makes a great gift for gadget lovers, keen travellers or a best man. The bullet pen comes with or without a clip, in a deluxe version with rubber grip or stylus (the Capacitive). We stock the thixtropic ink refill, enabling the pen to write 3 times longer.