Ink Color: Blue
Seamlessly unifying a cylindrical barrel with a hexagonal cap, the Caran d’Ache Varius Ivanhoe Fountain Pen is as unique as it is striking. Enveloped in a finely woven stainless steel mesh, the barrel has a dramatic quality, catching the light and drawing the eye. The all-metal construction provides a pleasing weight in the hand, whilst the premium 18k solid gold nib will glide effortlessly across the page. The silver-plated finish provides a refined look and feel, exuding understated luxury.
- Silver-plated, rhodium-coated finish
- Barrel covered in finely woven mesh
- 18k solid gold, rhodium-coated nib
- Hexagonal screw-close cap
- Spring loaded clip
- Comes with 2 blue ink cartridges
- Fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in a premium Caran d’Ache gift box
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in Switzerland
- Dimensions (Closed): L 136mm x D 11mm
- Dimensions (Posed): L 173mm x D 11mm
- Weight: 43g
Produced in Geneva, Caran d’ache pens are known for fine cratsmanship you would expect from Swiss made (all pens have a lifetime guarantee). Fountain pen nibs, ballpoint and roller pen tips are checked for priming quality and writing flow, and inks are tested for lightfastness. We stock the Ecridor, a distinctive pen with a slim hexagonal body typical of the brand. We also carry Caran D'Ache ink cartridges and refills…their ballpoint refill known as the Goliath can write for up to 600 pages of A4.