Ink Color: Black
Sleek and refined, you’ll feel properly attired with the Caran d’Ache Leman Bicolour Fountain Pen in hand. The sweeping lines and subtle curves deliver a distinguished profile, while the gloss black and polished rhodium coated trim give a professional appeal. Showcasing Caran d’Ache’s superior attention to detail, the pen is adorned with a silver plated, rhodium coated cap engraved with a sophisticated pinstripe pattern and finished with logo embedded end button. The gently curved grip section provides comfort and improved handling, while the 18k gold nib glides effortlessly across the page. A stand out pen for any collection.
- Gloss black lacquer with silver plated, rhodium coated trim
- Silver plated, rhodium coated cap with engraved pinstripe pattern
- Rhodium plated 18k gold medium nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Fitted with ink converter for us with bottled ink
- Caran d’Ache logo button on end cap
- Centre ring engraved with Caran d’Ache name
- Screw-close cap
- Presented in Caran d’Ache gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in Switzerland
Produced in Geneva, Caran d’ache pens are known for fine cratsmanship you would expect from Swiss made (all pens have a lifetime guarantee). Fountain pen nibs, ballpoint and roller pen tips are checked for priming quality and writing flow, and inks are tested for lightfastness. We stock the Ecridor, a distinctive pen with a slim hexagonal body typical of the brand. We also carry Caran D'Ache ink cartridges and refills…their ballpoint refill known as the Goliath can write for up to 600 pages of A4.