|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
The greatest fountain pen that you haven't heard of. The Japanese-made Platinum 3776 has a cult following amongst fountain pen enthusiasts, largely due to a sublime 14k gold nib which glides effortlessly across the page. This model features an airtight 'slip and seal' cap designed to prevent ink drying out for up to two years of non-use. As for the name, 3776 is the height of Mount Fuji in metres - a fitting appellation for one of Japan's most iconic pens.Ink Refill : Blue
- Black AS resin body with gold-plated accents
- Can be used with Platinum ink cartridges or bottled ink with a converter (sold separately)
- Overall weight: 19g
- Presented in a platinum gift box
- Pen comes with one blue Platinum ink cartridge
- 1 year warranty
- Nib specifics: Made of 14K solid gold, 22mm long and 8mm wide