|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
A design classic. The Lamy 2000 was conceived in 1966 by Gerd A. Müller, and to this day remains unchanged from his original design. The innovative fibreglass body keeps down weight and is finished with a sleek brushed texture, while the tapered profile produces an exceptionally comfortable feel. Famous advocates include author Neil Gaiman, who describes his own 2000 as his 'novel writing pen'. This multifunction pen features four ballpoint writing tips in black, red, green and blue.
- Contains Blue, black, red and green refills
- Made from stainless steel and fibre glass
- Platinum coated and hand polished
- Spring-mounted stainless steel clip