|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
A design classic. The Lamy 2000 was conceived in 1966 by Gerd A. Müller, and to this day remains unchanged from his original design. The stainless steel body is finished with a sleek brushed texture and the tapered profile produces an exceptionally comfortable feel. Famous advocates include author Neil Gaiman, who describes his own 2000 as his 'novel writing pen'. Like all the finest fountain pens, this one features a platinum-plated solid 14k gold nib.
- 14 ct. gold nib, platinum coated
- Piston operated filling system
- Stainless steel, matt brushed finish
- 2 years international warranty
- Lamy gift box