|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Kaweco's DIA 2 fountain pen is a maestro of the elegant and understated. Precision knurling on the cap and barrel add a unique design aspect to this classically styled pen. The gloss black resin is accentuated by polished chrome for a bold, professional look. The lightweight barrel is perfectly balanced adding to the comfort provided by the curved body and grip section. This timeless piece shines bright like a DIAmond.
- Black acrylic barrel with chrome plated trim
- Screw close cap
- Stainless steel, engraved Kaweco nib
- Comes in Kaweco black leatherette box
- Includes 1 x blue ink cartridge, manual and logo sticker
- Dimensions: Closed L 133mm x D 14mm
- Dimensions: Open L 160mm x D 14mm
Despite the converter problem, the Dia 2 is a good pen with it's vintage look. The nib it's very wet and smoothie. But, yes it's a but, this fine nib write a little bit too large to be named a fine nib. Probably a fine-medium or a medium. It doesn't matter because she's a good nib and the pen he's globally very well balanced. So, you can write for a long time without tiredness. I like this pen.
I find the same softness of feather on my M600 but with a little less character. Sometimes the lack of character is a relaxing thing.
In terms of build quality there is nothing wrong. You'll get your money. If the nib does not suit you, it is very easy to change it by replacing it with a Bock # 5 for ten euros.
This review was submitted through feefo
Despite the converter problem, the Dia