|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Distinctive and stylish, Graf von Faber-Castell's Guilloche Ciselé is beautiful to behold. The signature style of the pencil's herringbone pattern barrel gives a handsome effect emphasised by the contrasting black hues. Completed with a replaceable eraser hidden underneath the removable rhodium-plated end piece, and with rhodium-plated clip and grip section polished to a high shine, the entire pen has a refined look that is timeless.
- Herringbone pattern precious resin barrel
- Rhodium plated fittings
- Twist mechanism
- Spring-loaded clip
- Replaceable eraser underneath removable end cap
- Contains five 0.7mm break resistant leads
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty