|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Crafted to endure, the Conklin Duragraph fountain pen is the majestic writing instrument you’ve been yearning for. Following the same oversize design aesthetics of the original 1920’s Duragraph, the modern collection is substantial in size and offers a unique presence in the hand. Created from handmade lightweight resin, this fountain pen is still nimble in the hand and perfectly balanced, despite its size. Featuring a distinctive Cracked Ice finish and superior stainless steel nib, the Conklin Duragraph will be the highlight of your collection.
- Pearlescent white & black handmade resin barrel and cap with chrome trim
- Conklin logo on end cap and centre ring
- Stainless steel nib
- Gently fluted grip section
- Screw-close cap
- Includes ink converter, 1 blue ink cartridge & 1 black ink cartridge
- Presented in Conklin gift box
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions – Closed: 140mm x 13mm
- Dimensions – Posted: 175mm x 13mm
- Weight: 25g