Forming part of the new County Series, the Shropshire is inspired by designs from the Yard-o-Led archives. Bringing characteristic Yard-o-Led craftsmanship into the 21st century with a more contemporary aesthetic, the Shropshire mechanical pencil features a straight, streamlined profile, simple twist mechanism and is adorned with the distinctive Yard-o-Led clip. The barrel is intricately engraved with pinstripes and intersecting chevrons at the top and bottom, providing a sleek, refined feel. Created to commemorate the many Shropshire born silversmiths whom helped build the Yard-o-Led brand with their skills and hard work, this writing instrument is a fitting celebration which fulfils the brief for a modern writing instrument with classic appeal.
- Free engraving
- Engraved pinstripe and chevron pattern
- Sterling silver hallmarked by British assay office
- Takes 1.18mm leads
- Contains one yard of lead (12 three inch leads)
- Made from sheet silver; the unique clip is crafted by 8 different processes
- Handcrafted using traditional 19th century techniques
- Every pen is individually numbered
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Gift box with polishing cloth
Yard-O-Led’s hand-crafted writing instruments are made in England from sterling silver, using time honoured methods of craftsmanship. They started out as makers of the first propelling pencil, earning their name from the yard of lead the pencils contained. Victorian styling and fine detailing mark Yard O Led pens out, including a unique clip crafted by 8 different processes. Victorian finish pens are hand hammered at least 2,000 times, whilst each pen is individually numbered and comes with a lifetime guarantee.