Ink Color: Black
The original Yard O Led design, unchanged since 1934. The traditional clip and angular hexagonal shape give a feeling of old world charm, designed to prevent the pen from rolling off a draughtsman's table. Made in England using time honoured methods from sterling silver, this pen will be cherished for years.
- Free engraving
- Sterling silver hallmarked by British assay office
- Made from sheet silver; the unique clip is crafted by 8 different processes
- Handcrafted using traditional 19th century techniques
- Every pen is individually numbered
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Gift box with polishing cloth
- Writes in black ink
Yard-O-Led’s hand-crafted writing instruments are made in England from sterling silver, using time honoured methods of craftsmanship. They started out as makers of the first propelling pencil, earning their name from the yard of lead the pencils contained. Victorian styling and fine detailing mark Yard O Led pens out, including a unique clip crafted by 8 different processes. Victorian finish pens are hand hammered at least 2,000 times, whilst each pen is individually numbered and comes with a lifetime guarantee.