Hemisphere is a slim, refined range with craftsmanship and elegance at its core. Teamed up with the classic blue leather pen case, this makes the perfect gift for a loved one.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message
- Waterman pen set accompanied with Online leather pen case
- Waterman pen set: matte black lacquer combined with 23k gold plated trim
- Genuine blue 2 leather pen case; fits 2 pens up to 14cm in length
- Ballpoint pen has a twist mechanism
- Fountain pen suitable with cartridges or with Waterman fountain pen converter (sold separately)
- Ballpoint and fountain pens write in blue ink
- Ballpoint dimensions: D13.5cm x L0.9cm; Fountain pen dimensions: L13.7cm x D1.0cm
- Pens come in Waterman presentation box
- Waterman pens have 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.