'Business chic' is how Waterman describes the effortlessly smart Expert pen range. Wrapped in black lacquer and 23k gold, this pair would make an excellent complement to a jacket pocket on the most formal of occasions. A sharp style statement and a premium writing experience all rolled into one.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message.
- Intense high gloss black lacquer with gold plated trims
- Ballpoint pen has a twist action opening mechanism
- The cap is finished with a striking gold trim slanted button
- Rollerball pen dimensions: Pen dimensions: L14.2cm x D1.3cm; Ballpoint pen dimensions: L14.0cm x D1.2cm
- Ballpoint pen writes in blue ink and rollerball pen fitted with a fine tipped, black refill
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.